South African Quality Institute (SAQI) http://www.saqi.co.za is the national body that co-ordinates the Quality effort in South Africa. Their monthly newsletter is an excellent source of information to keep up with the latest quality issues in South Africa.
- Is your management review effective? by Pual Harding
- What happened to the critical chain? by Terry Deacon
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport Business Breakfast forum. by Jacques Snyders
- Holding directors personally liable: Where to draw the line? by Terrance M. Booysen
- Quality in schools: Be invloved. By Richard Hayward
Click here to download download this newsletter.