This February, the Centre for Organisational Excellence Research (COER) has issued its latest newsletter.
The first section includes important news about the upcoming 5th International Best Practice Competition and – closing date for entries 27 March.
Whether you are looking to know the latest COER publications in the field or you would like to know what are the latest must attend events you will find it in COER’s newsletter.
The contents for the newsletter are listed below:
- 5th International Best Practice Competition
- Podcast: Benchmarking – An interview with Dr Robin Mann
- COER’s workshops
- Benchmarking Certification (New 7-Star Recognition System)
- PhD Research Opportunities
- COER’s research projects
- Winners of the 5th Global Benchmarking Award Dec 2016
- Which is most popular – Benchmarking, Best Practices, Business Excellence, Innovation, Lean, Six Sigma, Balanced Scorecard, Knowledge Management, ISO 9001 or IS0 14001?
- Which is most popular – Baldrige, EFQM or Deming?
- Book: Deep in Crisis, The Uncertain Future of the Quality Profession
- The QMOD (Quality Management and Organisational Development)/ICQSS Conference 2017
- Baldridge Excellence Framework – 2017 Criteria emphasises 2 areas that no business can ignore
- Interim Results – First Global Assessment on the Current State of Organizational Excellence
You can download the newsletter from the COER website here